Behind the Scenes

Well we have outgrown the house sewing area and expanded into the new studio which is a old building on the same property as my house that was built in 1920.  


I now have a screen printing area, much more storage area, a play area for Miss Chanel and of course SEWING area!!  So much more room and a lot more organised.


Here are some pics of the new studio and hubby building my new screen printing table!! 


My wonderful hubby putting together the new screen printing table!

The table all finished and ready... 
The office :)

Dresses, dresses and MORE dresses...

Love that my little Miss can be with me while I work

8 comments:

mrsbexie said...

I am soooo jealous! LOL

a country wife said...

Wow, what a wonderful sewing area Carolyn! Can't wait to see what the new arrivals will be in store :)

Chrissy xx

Jen said...

looks fab!

Brianna said...

I look at the dresses and think two of those could be for my girls! What a fantastic space!
I want to start sewing so I can have a space like this!

Anonymous said...

wow! looks great!

Carolyn said...

Thanks everyone... it's a great space and love the table! Can't wait to show you all the new designs!!! xx

Vanessa said...

Beautitful space Carolyn. I actually can't take my eyes off the painting (bursting with colour) on the wall behind your Hubby. I am seriously in love with it. I want to live in that painting.

Monday Talk Girl said...

Ho wonderful!!!
Congrats :°°)))

Post a Comment